2018 – 2019 Sports Program
Summit Sierra Public High School will be offering the above-referenced after school sports programs for students during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- All student athletes must maintain ZERO incomplete projects throughout the season to be eligible for games or performances. The may have a maximum of ONE incomplete grade due to Power Focus Areas ONLY.
- Each team will have 10+ games in the WIAA conference.
- All practices will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school.
- Indoor sports will practice at Yesler Community Center, located at 917 E. Yesler Way, Seattle, WA 98122.
- Outdoor sports will practice at Garfield High School, located at 400 23rd Ave., Seattle, WA 98122.
- Reach out to Athletic Director, James Hampton (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information regarding start dates, release forms, medical forms, etc.
For Sports Program schedule, please refer to the Event Calendar on the Calendar & Schedule page.